Legends Naga Sautoir Necklace
Material & Care
- Sterling Silver and 18K Bonded Gold
Put your jewelry on last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and other chemical products that can be corrosive. Always wipe jewelry with a soft cleaning cloth after wearing. Store your jewelry separately in jewelry boxes or pouches to avoid scratching.
- Chain Necklace: John Hardy's signature chain uses the hand-weaving technique and is usually worn with a pendant.
- Sautoir Necklace: Long necklaces, often worn in multiple layers.
- Station Necklace: Necklace with decorative stations along the length, suitable for all lengths.
- Link Necklace: Link-on-link necklaces are usually worn with a pendant.
- Coil Necklace: Flexible coil mechanism made from titanium body grips comfortably on the collarbone.
- Leather Cord Necklace: Made of leather cord or woven leather cord, these necklaces are usually worn with pendants and require a few wears before seasoning to sit naturally on collar.
- Complimentary Shipping & Gift Wrapping
Complimentary Shipping on All Orders. Each unique piece comes with a signature John Hardy gift box and ribbon. For necklaces, a signature necklace pouch will be provided.
- View Our Shipping & Return Guide
The John Hardy USA Online Boutique accepts online orders for shipment to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. A full refund will be granted (excluding any packaging, shipping or handling charges) to the original credit card used for payment for product(s) returned within 30 days after receiving your order.
- Personalized Shopping Assistance
Contact our expert team for all your shopping needs. Call 1-888-838-3022 from 9AM-5PM EST or email email@example.com to set up a personal consultation.
- Inquire About Additional Sites
To Inquire about additional sizes please click:
firstname.lastname@example.org to send us an email. Please include the style number and size you are inquiring about for a prompt response.
- Contact Us
About The Collection
Inspired by the mythical creatures and powerful legends of Naga, Macan, Cobra and the Eagle