Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I check the status of my order?
Q: Do you offer gift packaging?
Q: How much do you charge for shipping?How long will it take to deliver my item(s)?
Q: Do you ship internationally?
Q: What payment options do you provide?
Q: Do you collect tax and duties?
Q: How can I purchase a John Hardy Gift Card?
Q: Do you ever offer sales or promotions?
Q: Can I cancel an order?
Q: What is your warranty policy?
Q: Where can I find retail stores that sell John Hardy jewelry?
Q: I am planning a trip to Bali and would like to visit the John Hardy compound. Is this possible?
Q: My jewelry needs to be repaired. What should I do??
Q: How do I determine the size of a bracelet?
Q: How do I subscribe to/unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Q: I own a shop and want to stock John Hardy jewelry. Is this possible?
Q: Does JOHN HARDY sell wedding rings or wedding bands?
Online Shopping Questions
- • We will send updates regarding the status of your order to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
- • If you have an online account, you may log in at any time and select “Order History” to view the current status of your order. We recommend creating an account for the most convenient shopping experience. Once you become a registered user, you will be able to check out faster, save multiple shipping addresses, access your order history, track new orders and save products to your wish list.
- • If you are a guest user, please visit Order Status to check the latest updates.
- All John Hardy products are wrapped in our signature packaging, complete with a polishing cloth and a jewelry pouch.
- • Complimentary ground shipping is provided for all orders placed within the U.S.
- • If you are placing your order within the continental U.S., you may choose FedEx Express Shipping for $25, or Overnight Shipping for $35. Please note that orders placed after 12PM ET will ship the following day.
- • If you are placing your order outside the U.S., international shipping fees will apply and vary by country. Please visit international.johnhardy.com for more information.
- • We accept all major credit cards.
- • The total amount of your order will be charged at the time your card is approved.
- • If the amount charged exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically canceled.
- • For U.S. orders, sales tax is dependent on the state in which you are receiving the products. Your sales tax will be automatically applied at checkout.
- • For the majority of international orders, we automatically apply sales tax and duties at checkout. Residents of certain countries will be asked to pay for sales tax and duties upon receipt of the products.
- • Orders cannot be canceled or modified after they have been shipped from our distribution center.
- • If you wish to cancel or modify any online orders delivered within the U.S., please call us at 888-838-3022 or email us at ClientCare@JohnHardy.com immediately. Special order and made-to-order products cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
- • If you wish to cancel or modify any online orders delivered to a location outside of the U.S., please call Borderfree at 660244011701408 or email us at eShop.Int@JohnHardy.com Please note that you will be responsible for any additional shipping cost, customs duties, and sales tax incurred.
- • Please be advised that it may take up to 10-12 business days for the refund to reflect on your credit card statement.
Manufacturing defects:Jewelry returned within 30 days of the purchase date due to a manufacturing defect will either be replaced by John Hardy or an authorized John Hardy retailer. After 30 days from the purchase date, the jewelry will be repaired. This warranty is void if the jewelry has been purchased from an unauthorized retailer. This warranty is void if the jewelry has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship. All jewelry sent in under warranty must include a sales receipt.
- • Lost pieces: A lost piece is not considered a manufacturing defect. If the jewelry closing mechanism is compromised in any way, the customer must send it back as a repair.
- • Stone Pieces: Only jewelry with pavé stones are under a one-year warranty. All jewelry with other stones are not covered under warranty and must be paid for.
- • Leather pieces: Jewelry containing leather cannot be worn in water. This warranty is void if the leather jewelry has been damaged by water.
- • Electroform gold: Our electroform gold one year manufacturing defect warranty covers the following:
- o Broken posts
- o Missing pavé diamonds
- o Broken clasp
- • Please note to polish John Hardy pieces by hand only as machine polishing can damage the product.
- • Electroform items cannot be sized.
- Dented items need to be reviewed by the repair team. Based on the assessment of the dent, the item will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than John Hardy or an unauthorized John Hardy retailer will void this warranty. Please make sure you register your repair online before sending it to us.
- • We invite you to visit our boutiques in New York, Houston, and Bali.
- • To find other official John Hardy retailers, please follow the Store Locator.
• We ship to over 200 countries worldwide. We ship international orders via our partner Pitney Bowes Borderfree. For a complete list of countries, please visit international.johnhardy.com .
• John Hardy Gift Cards are available for purchase only through our client service team and can be redeemed online at JohnHardy.com. Please contact us by email at ClientCare@JohnHardy.com or call 888-838-3022. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM ET. Once you place an order via email or over the phone, we will email you an electronic gift card. John Hardy Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
• To stay up to date on John Hardy events, updates, and exclusives promotions, please sign up for our email newsletter.
All John Hardy products have a one-year manufacturing warranty, as long as a valid sales receipt is provided. Please see below for more information.
Exclusions from our one-year warranty include
• Visitors are always welcome! To book an appointment, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +62 (0) 361 469 888.
•To have your jewelry repaired, please follow the instructions on our Repair Service.
• All of our bracelets are hand-crafted by our master artisans. To ensure the best fit, please follow our Measurement Guide using a flexible tape measure for accuracy.
• You may subscribe to our emails and newsletters by selecting “Get the Newsletter” on the bottom right of this page. You may unsubscribe at any time by simply choosing “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email newsletter.
• Please contact our customer service team and we will contact you with details as soon as possible.
• Although John Hardy does not specifically sell bridal jewelry, discerning customers have found that a number of our rings make distinctive wedding bands. We invite you to browse our rings or contact our Client Care Team for recommendations and assistance.
Have a Question?
You may contact customer service
in the US Monday - Friday from
9:00AM to 5:00PM EST toll-free
by calling +1-888-838-3022.
You can also send us a message
and we will get back to you
within 2 business days.