PREV StoryIn Honor of Every Mother, Everywhere
NEXT StoryPenélope Cruz Talks Passion and Empowerment
Breast Cancer Awareness
September 30, 2020
JOHN HARDY + BCRF
For every pink gemstone style you purchase in the month of October, we are proud to donate 20% of sales to support BCRF in their groundbreaking efforts to help prevent breast cancer.
• $25 funds basic supplies for a BCRF researcher’s lab
• $50 funds one hour of BCRF research
• $100 funds 5 liquid biopsy collection kits for a BCRF-support clinical trial
• $250 funds specialty tools to grow cells in a BCRF researcher’s lab
• $500 funds one patient’s DNA sequencing in a BCRF-supported lab
• $750 funds critical equipment for a BCRF researcher’s lab
• $1,000 funds 1 month of general supplies for a BCRF-supported lab
• $2,500 funds one patient’s enrollment in a BCRF-supported clinical trial
BCRF + COVID-19
Like nearly every sector of the world’s economy, breast cancer research faces a steep cut in funding. If we don’t rally around the Breast Cancer Research Foundation now, we stand to lose the momentum they’ve gained over the last three decades. The next round of research funding—and the next breakthroughs—hinge on how we support BCRF now.
With your help, John Hardy has funded 400+ hours of research for BCRF since 2019. Join us in our 2020 pledge to fund a minimum of 200 hours of lifesaving research this year.